Sehr guter "Trading" Artikel auf SCG - Lesen!

http://www.starcitygames.com/magic/finance/23345_Wise_Buys_Tricks_Of_The_Trade.html

"Not one of my brightest ideas but far from my dumbest idea too. I eagerly began to trade for every Exalted Angel I could find. I picked up every Stabilizer I could get my hands on. There was also a lot of buzz about Stifle too, so I did what I could to acquire those as well. So many rookie mistakes in so little time. In my defense I was young and had a lot to learn about the card business. Reading a financial Magic article hadn't crossed my mind. I'm not even sure if people were writing financial articles at the time—I'd assume people were... (OK, so I just searched SCG for Onslaught Block articles, and there's like a million. With that in mind, I'll use the “I was a young idiot” excuse and continue my article.) Long story short, the day of my PTQ came, and no one wanted my crappy overpriced cards. So what did I learn from this experience?  ..."

Ausserdem: Erste Dark Ascension Bilder schaust du beim Goyf

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen